Monday, July 20, 2009

tough day.

I wouldn't say that I hit a wall, but today was tough for me. It was the first day of training that I felt like I was really pushing myself...maybe I was trying harder or something.

I ran this morning and pushed through, keeping pace the whole time. It was a challenge, for sure. I had a busy day ahead of me.

Endorphins kicked in, though, so post-run I ran by the house, danced around the kitchen a little, ate some salmon spinach salad, and then headed up to the church to work. Then right after work I headed to the pool.

On my last set in the water, I felt like I was sinking. That's not really a fun feeling. But I pushed through and came home to cook some dinner with some friends, study, and watch the torrential downpour.

It was a nice, full day, and I'm ready for bed.

0 comments: